Access the results of the election to the CA of your Crous

Access to results

How to register?

If you are not pre-registered on the electoral list or wish to change your registration, you can request by providing the following supporting documents :

  • A Proof of your student status (student card or school certificate)
  • An identity document (national identity card or passport)
  • The Crous will process your request as soon as possible.

Contact the Crous ?

In case of particular difficulties in completing your request, you can contact the Crous on the address:

You can also contact your telephone assistance: List of telephone assistance